Tuesday 5 July 2011

thought you guys might be interested


"CALLING ALL ARTISTS! CALLING ALL ARTISTS!
Currently on DailyDCU.com, this is the header which I created as a temporary place holder (using some Ed McGuinness art) while my designer girlfriend and I figured out a replacement, and we think we have. However, we need an artist skilled in drawing (multiple) superheroes to create some custom work. So, if you’re interested in having your art featured in the header of a blog that has tens of thousands of followers, as well as having a direct link to your blog on the site, please MESSAGE me or shoot me an e-mail to dailydcu(at)gmail.com. Please include examples of your work. And pass this information along to any artist friends you may have!
Thanks for reading folks."

No comments:

Post a Comment